nedjelja, 3. studenoga 2019.

Chester, the Autumn Warrior

So, November is finally here and unusually warm first part of the fall seems to be over. I wanted to draw something special for the beginning of rainy, foggy and colder part of the season and I hope this little guy is it.


Chestnuts are typical for this time of year, so I created Chester, a brave little autumn warrior! I'm not completely sure where I was going with his design and I changed it a lot during the process. I found my inspiration in Roman warriors, but then I gave up on some initial features and ended up with this, let's say, Pokémon-like design. In one version he also had legs, but it looked a little bit weird.

I'm also not sure who he's fighting, it's just that chestnut's spiky husk looked like a good idea for a helmet with mohawk spikes and a shield, and a leaf like a sword or other similar weapon. Anyway, I'm mostly satisfied with how he turned out and hope you'll like him too!

#digitalart #illustration #drawing #characterdesign #autumn #fall #chestnut #warrior #november #croatianartist #selftaughtartist #grdilicious #grdi

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar