srijeda, 24. listopada 2018.

Venom

Since I'm not doing this year's Inktober challenge, this could be a good opportunity to combine it with my plan to draw fan art after watching popular movies and TV shows (but if you follow my account long enough, you already know I'm way behind fulfilling that plan). I don't think I need to point out that Venom was the easy choice for this kind of drawing, so here he is... well, at least his head.


As for the movie - no spoilers - IMHO it was pretty good. Of course, I have to admit it seemed kind of "little" and somewhat simplified, but that's the feeling we get after being bombarded by various movie universes and/or multiverses such as MCU and DCEU. I know they spoiled us, but movies and series like these just feel more interesting, intense and thrilling, especially when we see familiar characters from the same "universe". So, it's no secret that there's no Spider-Man in this movie, who should be very important for Venom's origin, but the movie is interesting and funny enough to function even without him. Forget most of the things you've known about the comics or similar movies so far and you'll enjoy a pretty good stand-alone old-school (anti)superhero movie.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar